Friday, April 24, 2009

My Review of Cocksox Underwear and Swimwear

Go ahead and laugh at the name. But once you buy a pair, then you won't be. Guys, this gear is very hot and in the now. Cocksox bills themselves as the company that does for men what the pushup bra does for women. But don't take my word for it, buy a pair of on of their cool looking thongs or bikini or boxer briefs. Below is model wearing the slingshot thong. It's not like the standard slingshot worn by John Mayer or Borat, but it's nice.



Go to Cocksox and get a few pair. Tell me how you like them.

Stay Thonged...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best pair of underwear and swimwear I have ever had. If you don't own any buy a pair you will be hooked I am.

Unknown said...

I own several pair of cocksox, trunks, sport briefs, and waistband brief. I just ordered an original brief cx01, and a sport brief in modal fabric, can't wait to get them. Cocksox are the best fitting, most comfortable, best looking underwear I have ever worn. They really accentuate your package.